Events | Trainings
Cancellation & Refund Policy
We are a nonprofit and as such work diligently to minimize the expenses associated with our events.
We’ve revised our cancellation policy.
- Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Cancelations made in writing within 24 hours of a registration will be refunded in full.
- Refund requests must be made in writing at least 7 days in advance of a workshop or 14 days in advance of a conference, and are subject to 10% administrative cancellation fee. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment or a check will be sent to the original check address. You may transfer the full amount of a registration to a future MACMH event during this time frame.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days but more than 24 hours in advance of a workshop or less than 14 days but more than 48 hours in advance of a conference will not be eligible for a refund but may be transferred to another attendee of the same event at no charge. You may also transfer to a future MACMH event for a 10% admin fee during this time frame.
- Refunds will not be available for registrants who choose not to attend an event.
- Cancellations are requested in written format, via e-mail email@example.com, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- You can transfer your event fee to a future workshop or conference if you meet the cancelation deadline. All transfer credits must be used within 2 years of the original event date.
- Event Cancellation by MACMH
- MACMH reserves the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If MACMH cancels an event, registrants will be offered a full refund or transfer to a future event.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- MACMH accepts no responsibility for travel arrangements or any other actual or perceived loss due to cancellation of a training event.
This cancellation and refund policy applies to all online and live educational workshop events presented by MACMH unless otherwise stated in the corresponding event materials. Please read all event information thoroughly. MACMH reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to inclement weather, low enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances.