Welcome to your Childhood Anxiety Disorders: Evidence-Based Treatment 3-Part Series
1. The Children's Yale Brown Obessive Compulsive Scale (CYBOCS) requires a score of ____ or higher to diagnose clinically significant Obessive Compulsive Disorder.
2. An example of a safety behavior during OCD exposures would include:
3. Anxiety is the most common children's psychiatric disorder.
4. Selective mutism is considered an anxiety related disorder.
5. An example of a perfectionism exposure for GAD would include:
Copyright © 2022 | Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health | 23 Empire Drive, Suite 1000 | Saint Paul, MN 55103