Welcome to your I Wonder: Using Curiosity to Understand and Address Children’s Behavior Post Test
1. In your own words, define reflective functioning.
2. In your own words, define attachment.
3. List two examples of attachment behaviors:
4. Identify and explain how one of the strategies described could be used in your work:
5. Think about the child that came to mind at the beginning of the webinar and state what you plan to differently to support that child’s development.
Copyright © 2022 | Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health | 23 Empire Drive, Suite 1000 | Saint Paul, MN 55103