Welcome to your What Kind of Parent Am I? What Kind of Child do I have? The Power of Childcare to Promote Healthy Families.
1. Which of the following are reasons to partner with parents?
2. The quality of the ‘co-caregiving relationships’ between a child’s parents and their childcare provider impacts the child’s experience and developmental outcomes.
3. Parents’ and children’s reactions to separations can be influenced by:
4. What is a good reason to use ‘open-ended questions’ (rather than ‘yes-no questions’) when communicating with parents?
5. Paying attention to our emotional reactions is as important as the information we know when working with young children and their parents
Copyright © 2022 | Minnesota Association for Children's Mental Health | 23 Empire Drive, Suite 1000 | Saint Paul, MN 55103